Here are some specific prayer requests:
- Safe, smooth travelling
- A quick, smooth adoption process - no snags or paperwork issues!
- That we have court on or before Friday, the 25th. This is entirely possible, but not guaranteed. It's really important for the timeline we want - one that will best allow my sister to accompany me back to Ukraine, AND allow me to be with Charlie on his birthday!
- That the 10-day wait will be waived. This is NOT at all likely, and is almost impossible. But, I figured I can always ask God - won't get it if I don't ask. :)
Munich Airport - we spent 10 hours there and it was empty most of the day!
Our Bedroom
View from our porch
Chocolate!
From now on, most of our detailed updates and pictures will be on our private blog. I will still update here, just not as detailed/not as many pics. If you want an invite, leave a comment with your email address! I won't publish comments with your email to protect your privacy.
Rachel!!! That was OUR apartment too!!! :) How cool! I really liked it except for the day that the power went out and we had to climb the *9* flights of stairs!! LOL Oh, and if the elevator gets stuck, check to be sure that the 14 key isn't stuck pushed in. hehe Enjoy your time there!! Can't wait to see more pics!!
ReplyDeleteEager to see the sweetie boy!
ReplyDelete