Pages

9.06.2011

The cuteness of Brennan

Brennan was particularly cute today. Or maybe I just got enough sleep last night. ;) So, mom readers, here's some cute Brennan stories of the day:
~This morning, Brennan decided his red "feffer" (sweater) was awesome. So he went to the park in a red sweater and green pants. I tried to convince him to change into a different sweater, but he thought that was an awful idea! At the park he was getting warm, so I asked him if he wanted his sweater off, but he got upset and whined "More!" until I assured him he could keep the sweater on!
~At snack time, I let B choose between two things, and he chose a "popple" (pineapple) fruit cup. He wouldn't let me open it for him, because he wanted to feed himself. So I said, "Fine. You can have it. What are you going to do with it now?" He thought for a minute and then shyly handed it to me!
~When we were coloring, he signed "black", with an UNcapped black marker in the same hand. Do you know what happens when you do that? You get a black line on your face!
~We recently taught Brennan how to kick a ball. So now he runs around the yard with the ball, and he yells "KICK!" every single time he kicks the ball. It's adorable!
~Another recent "skill" is jumping (falling) off the bottom step of our stair case. Brennan runs over and signs jump, then waits for us to say "Ready?" and then he jumps/steps/falls off. Both boys thinks it's hysterical, and it occupies them for minutes! Brennan pronounces it "bup".

That's a miniscule glimpse of the cuteness I deal with every day.

In Charlie news, he has his Infectious Diseases doctor appointment tomorrow. I'm hoping we can work everything out to be on the surgery schedule next week. It's not likely to work, because our surgeon is pretty full usually. But here's hoping for good news tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment