Charlie's surgery is scheduled for Friday morning. I've been holding my breath to see if it's really going to happen, and so far it's a go! Pre-op is tomorrow - merely a part of an insane day. Our bags are mostly packed, various projects are ready, we're almost ready to go. This time, I'm not nearly as nervous as I was last time. I feel much more prepared and I think it will go great!
Tomorrow Brennan is going to go to daycare for the first time. It's strictly a back-up daycare that contracts with a few companies; Ken's company being one. So we get 20 days a year for only $15! We visited today and at first B wouldn't even walk inside. But then he saw some fish, and a baby, and he was good to go! Today they only had three kids. It's hard to leave him there but I think Brennan will have a blast! He'll go a few days next week as well.
Back to chores...
No comments:
Post a Comment