Pages

2.03.2011

This Little Light Project

I have started a new blog to advocate for orphans! I have links to orphan care and adoption resources, and I'll be advocating for specific orphans, needs, and projects. I hope to highlight different ministries and children as well. I'm excited about it - come join at http://www.thislittlelightproject.blogspot.com/ and spread the word!

~
Our dossier arrived safely on Monday. So now we wait!
The day after I sent our dossier, I found out that we needed to wire $500 along with it as a translation fee. Unfortunately, we still haven't been able to send it, because we haven't gotten the information needed to send it! They won't translate our documents until they receive the fee, so we're kind of stuck. Hopefully, we'll get the needed info soon. We could be submitted next week! In the meantime, I've been collecting donations for orphanages in Littlekid's country. I will be bringing a duffel bag stuffed with things for Littlekid's orphanage as well as some art supplies for some missionaries ministering in his country. On Monday it was my birthday, so Brennan and I went to Target and bought a bunch of shirts to send to another missionary! They were on clearance for $1.21 and $2.97, so I couldn't pass that up! Check out your local stores for clearance items that you can donate! There's a ton of winter hats at Wal-mart for .50-.75! 

No comments:

Post a Comment